May 1, 2021
Paul Warren and Ryan Klein discuss part two of the 5 Tough SEO Questions You Will Get Asked.
1. Google is monetizing results more and more. It looks like SEO may be dead after all, right?
2. I know how to buy good content and good links on my own. Why would I need a dedicated SEO?
3. Once I have enough qualified traffic and excellent results, why shouldn’t I be able to scale down at that point?
4. I’ve already worked with SEOs in the past and got nothing. Why will you be any different?
5. How will I measure your SEO efforts’ success if they’re so much more difficult to track compared to other marketing?
April 15, 2021
Paul Warren and Ryan Klein discuss 5 of the toughest questions that SEO's get asked and how we answer them.
1. How long will it take to rank for my main keywords?
2. How much will it cost for my SEO strategy work, including paying third parties?
3. What happens if we don’t reach our SEO goal within the time frame? I want a guarantee.
4. Will you be doing anything that Google won’t like?
5. My paid campaigns get me leads right away. Why should I wait for SEO?
March 28, 2021
Paul Warren and Ryan Klein go step by step through the process to launch a website. We talk about what hosting to get, picking a theme and more.
March 20, 2021
Paul Warren and Ryan Klein discuss what is ethical behavior in SEO. We dig into what are ethical tactics to client interactions.
January 23, 2021
Paul Warren, Ryan Klein and special guest Jason Barnard discuss online reputation management, the brand SERPs and his new software platform Kalicube.
January 16, 2021
Paul Warren and Ryan Klein make their predictions on the SEO industry for 2021. We also talk about all of our wrong predictions from last year.
December 29, 2020
Paul Warren and Ryan Klein discuss SEO questions that we regularly get that we don't really know the answers to. Like how long will it take to rank #1 and how many links should you build. Strap in, it's going to be a bumpy ride.
November 22, 2020
Paul Warren and Ryan Klein discuss if you should write new content for your SEO strategy or update the content you already have. We tell you the strategy we use to determine when you should update that content.