Paul Warren and Ryan Klein discuss part two of the 5 Tough SEO Questions You Will Get Asked.
1. Google is monetizing results more and more. It looks like SEO may be dead after all, right?
2. I know how to buy good content and good links on my own. Why would I need a dedicated SEO?
3. Once I have enough qualified traffic and excellent results, why shouldn’t I be able to scale down at that point?
4. I’ve already worked with SEOs in the past and got nothing. Why will you be any different?
5. How will I measure your SEO efforts’ success if they’re so much more difficult to track compared to other marketing?